Newport Beach Apartment & Vacation Rentals
The Spectacular Amenities at the Balboa Bay Club
The Balboa Bay Club sits on 15 acres of waterfront, along Pacific Coast Highway’s “Mariner’s Mile”, making it a coastal sanctuary for residents looking for premier waterfront living in Orange County, California. At the Balboa Bay Residences, our luxury apartments and vacation rentals offer all the amenities you could ask for. As a Balboa Bay Resident, you are required to become a member of the Balboa Bay Club, which offers you exclusive privileges to the Balboa Bay Club, as well as throughout the Resort. These club amenities and services include valet guest parking, as well as clubhouse access to the spa and fitness facilities, basketball and racquetball courts, beach, pools, dining rooms, and more.
Residents can also participate in bay activities with our convenient watersport rentals, including kayaks, paddleboards and Duffy boats. Or, you can just watch the stunning harbor views and bay activities, like sailboat races and rowers in union while ordering room service. In addition, residents have a front row seat for the legendary Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade!
Luxury Amenities by the Balboa Bay Club
The Balboa Bay Residences offers multiple swimming pools, two of which take advantage of the sweeping bay views. All of the swimming pools are heated year-round and can accommodate guests of all ages, with a shallow children’s wading pool that is ideal for our younger guests. Additionally, several hot whirlpools cater to adult relaxation.
The Members Grill provides a casual backdrop for lunch and dinner as well as Sunday brunch.
Cocktails & Entertainment
The cozy lounge in the Members Grill is perfect for visiting with friends, watching an event on the big-screen TV, or even engaging in a friendly game of cards. The Beach Bar provides members a summertime setting for a casual cocktail, conversation and a fabulous view of a Balboa Bay sunset.
Spa & Fitness
At the Balboa Bay Club, many members strive for total body wellness. Amenities here includes a full-sized basketball and a racquetball court, a well-equipped exercise facility, and a variety of fitness classes in our movement studio. When it’s time to wind down, members can enjoy the Spa where a full menu of services and treatments are available, in addition to a steam room, whirlpool, and sauna.
Balboa Bay Members are welcome to arrive by sea at our guest dock. The marina has 130 boat slips ranging in size from 20 to 100 feet. Limited small boat dry storage is also available, as are kayak, paddleboards and canoe racks. Members also enjoy special rental rates for electric boats, kayaks and more.
A complete list of amenities by Balboa Bay Club:
- Private waterfront heated pool & spa
- 17,000 square-foot spa & fitness center
- Racquetball and basketball sports courts
- Convenient watersport rentals, including kayaks, paddleboards and Duffy boats
- A private beach, mooring and a grass lawn for special events
- Use of member guest dock and marina with slips available for lease
- Marina slips offering from 20′ slips up to over 100′ all with full power hookups
- Members-only restaurant
- Full calendar of member events, which includes family and children’s events as well as concerts and more
- Member rates on clubhouse and guest rooms at Balboa Bay Resort and within the Meritage Collection
- Morning child care (while enjoying the spa or fitness center) with reservations
More onsite services & amenities at the Balboa Bay Residences:
- Business services available
- Complimentary valet parking for guests
- 24-hour telephone operator
- Laundry facilities
- 5 Elevators
- Dry cleaning services available upon request
- Housekeeping services available upon request
- Shuttle service available to John Wayne Orange County Airport
- Designated marina parking spaces on south end of Balboa Bay Resort and complimentary valet parking available
Balboa Bay Club’s onsite sales and leasing staff would be delighted to offer you a private tour of the Residences, the ultimate lifestyle in residential living on the main channel of Newport Harbor. If you would like more information about our Newport Beach Residences, please call us at 949.630.4110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.